FLEA CONTROL SAN ANTONIO
Air Care SA
Flea-Tick Treatment & Control San Antonio
Fleas and ticks are small in size, so there are many places for them to hide around your home. Wooden flooring, tiles, carpets, furniture, and joints are just a few of the locations that you could find fleas or ticks living in your home.
Flea Control San Antonio
- Fleas – Fleas are small insects that live on the blood of mammals and birds. They bite their victim and leave them with red spots and itchy skin.
Tick Control San Antonio
- Ticks – Ticks are also small insects that live on blood but instead of biting you and moving on, they bury their heads underneath the skin of their victim and feed on their blood. Their bodies slowly fill up with blood as they engorge themselves.
If you believe that you have fleas or ticks in your home, it’s imperative that you get in touch with us as soon possible for our flea control service. These insects develop in stages so you can find them in four different points of their development. With our flea control-flea treatment, we can eliminate all four types and not just the adults. We use high-quality equipment and products to combat the fleas or ticks that are in your home, and we can also prevent them from coming back for up to seven months after the extermination is carried out.
Fleas and ticks can come into your home effortlessly. All they have to do is attach themselves to your clothing, your pets or even items that you are bringing into your home, and they’re in. The pets in your home should be treated for fleas as this is one of the main ways that the fleas and ticks can gain access to your home.
How We Control Your Flea or Tick Problem
- When you use Home Solutions Pest Control, we will send a skilled exterminator to your home. They will carry out an investigation to gauge how severe your flea or tick problem is.
- Your exterminator will explain all of your flea and tick control options and the cost of the treatments. An extermination plan will be produced, and any preparations will be carried out.
- The extermination will be carried out with professional equipment and products.
- Once we have conducted the treatment, don’t be alarmed if you see fleas for up to three weeks after. The flea control treatment needs time to work fully, and the adult fleas will not be able to reproduce due to the growth regulator of the flea control application, that is applied.
Experience you can trust. From exterminating pests including termite inspections, flying ants, bed bug treatment or any of the other pest control services you may need, call us today (210) 781-8362!
More Information about Fleas: