RODENT CONTROL SAN ANTONIO
Air Care SA
Rodent Control San Antonio
If you have been hearing any unusual noises such as scratching coming from under the floors, in your walls or your ceiling, there’s a chance that you could have a rodent problem. When critters live in your home, they can be quite destructive. They can create holes in your walls, chew through electrical wires and cause damage to many other items that are in your home.
When rodents are traveling they leave behind greasy marks that can attract more of them to your home – you can often find these greasy marks along your floorboards. Not only can they cause damage to physical things in your property, but they can also give your home a horrible odor. Just like all mammals, they excrete – they can leave thousands of dropping all around your home and also urine patches that have a strong smell and can stain.
Targeted Pest – Rodent Control
When people think of rodents, what will come to mind is either vermin or cute domestic pets. Unfortunately, the animals that will be living in your home are not domesticated, and they can carry disease. Three types of rodents that are most commonly found in San Antonio homes include:
If you believe that you have a rodent infestation, get in touch with us as soon as possible for our rodent control service. We can use our specialized equipment and products to conduct an extermination and rid your home of the pests. If you ignore your rodent problem, they will just keep breeding and it will only get worse. You don’t want your home to be overrun by these pesky critters.
How We Control Your Rodent Problem
- We begin by sending a professional exterminator to your home. They will carry out a thorough investigation of your home to they can determine what type of rodent is in your home and how severe the infestation is.
- Your exterminator will then talk to you about all of your options and the cost of the treatment. Depending on the type of rodent you have and where the rodents are most commonly situated, a particular plan will have to be developed.
- We will then install traps strategically around your home and allow some time to pass.
- Our exterminator will come back to your home to collect all of the traps that have been successful.
Common Question About Rodents
- Can these critters be dangerous?
Rats, mice, and squirrels can all bite, so in that sense, they can cause harm. Rats, however, can pose a danger as they can carry diseases that are transmittable to humans and pets and they can also contaminate your food if they find access to it.
- How are the rodents getting into my home?
Rodents are excellent at squeezing through small holes and gaps. These entrances may be difficult to locate without the help of a professional. You may find during the winter months that your home is more susceptible to rodent infestations.After all they just want to stay warm too, so call our rodent control specialists to get your piece of mind back.
Experience you can trust. From exterminating pests including termite inspections, flying ants, bed bug treatment or any of the other pest control services you may need, call us today (210) 781-8362!
More Informations about Rodents