RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL SAN ANTONIO
Air Care SA
Residential Pest Control San Antonio
Safe and efficient services for current critter problems
Bugs come in all different sizes and leave behind different signs of life that aren’t always obvious. If you live in San Antonio or Canyon Lake areas, we can provide you with professional pest control services.
If you believe that you have a pest problem in your home, get in touch with our Residential Pest Control Experts today.
Common Pests in San Antonio
There are many different bugs found in homes around South Texas including our City. Many people believe that if they have a new build, their home is less likely to be infiltrated, but this is not the case. It doesn’t matter whether your house is one-year-old or over 100 years old – no home is safe to pests.
Hundreds of different bugs can gain access to your home, but here in pour area, there are some more common than others:
- Bed Bugs – These small insects are brilliant at hiding and feed on blood. If you have bed bugs, you may wake up with itchy bite marks that look similar to mosquito bites. The best way to differentiate between mosquito and bedbug bites is looking at the bites – if they are in a straight line, this is a sign that you have bed bugs. Bed bugs are not dangerous and do not carry disease, but they are a pest that you don’t want living in your home. If you think that you have bedbugs in your home, allow us to provide our service. All of our professional exterminators are aware of the signs that bedbugs leave and our technicians will be able to eradicate these nasty little insects from your home safely and efficiently.
- Termites – These are one of the most destructive, ant like insect that you can have in your home. Every year, in the US alone, termites cause five billion dollars’ worth of damage to properties. If a termite infestation goes unnoticed, they can cause considerable structural damage to your home and cost you hundreds of dollars in repairs. Buying a home is a costly investment, so one of the last things you want is for it to be destroyed by termites. Don’t let these pesky little insects ruin your home, call Home Solutions Pest Control for a home termite inspection. Our exterminators will be able to spot any early warning signs of termites and put a stop to them before they make your home unsafe.
- Rodents – Rats, mice, and squirrels are all rodents that make your home, their home. If you have heard any unusual noises, such as scratching, there’s a chance that you could have a rodent problem. These rodents aren’t the same as domestic ones, they can carry disease and can contaminate your home. Rodents drop a trail of urine as they move, this urine can be strong smelling and cause stains. Just like any mammal, they also excrete and can leave hundreds of droppings all over your home. If you have a rodent problem, contact us today so we can begin outlining an extermination plan. These critters can also be highly destructive; they can chew through wires, walls, and damage other areas of your property.
- Ants – Carpenter ants, indoor ants, and fire ants are common in homes. Indoor ants cause no structural damage but are a pest that you still don’t want living in your home. Carpenter ants are destructive and can cause considerable damage to your home. They don’t cause damage by eating the wood; they instead create hollows by burying themselves in different woods. Fire ants are another common nuisance that can cause power outages by damaging air conditioners and electrics. Not all insects are easy to control, so when you have an ant infestation, call our professional team to determine the type you have. Once we know the type, we can provide you with effective treatments to eliminate them.
- Cockroaches – When people think of cockroaches, they tend to associate them with uncleanliness. If you have cockroaches in your home, don’t worry, it doesn’t mean that it is dirty. If you allow a cockroach infestation to manifest, they can cause your home to become uncleanly and can also increase the effects of those with asthma and allergies. We can safely and efficiently exterminate these pests from your property so you can feel clean and happy in your home again.
What Can Home Solutions Pest Control Do For You
- Show areas that people commonly miss during cleaning
- Proof your home
- Monitor your home
- Prevent future infestations
- Use safe and efficient treatments for current pest problems
Experience you can trust. From exterminating pests including termite inspections, flying ants, bed bug treatment or any of the other bug control services you may need Pest Control San Antonio, call us today @(210) 781-8362!
More about Mosquito’s: